AFKer Patches keeps track of new updates being made available, be they patches, DLC, or anything else. In today’s update, Europa Universalis IV goes to Moscow, Hearts of Iron IV goes to Eastern Europe, and E3 goes on and on and on.
Europa Universalis IV
Grand strategy game Europa Universalis IV has issued Third Rome, its latest immersion pack, priced at $9.99. In Third Rome, players will find new means to wield spiritual, political, and military control in the Russian Empire, with new ranks of government and unique military units. Features include:
- Tsardoms and Principalities: New ranks of Russian government with new abilities and, for Tsars, strong bonuses including the right to claim entire States – not just provinces.
- Iconography: Commission great religious icons for the Orthodox church, boosting your empire’s power depending on the saint you choose to revere.
- Siberian Frontier: Russian nations can slowly colonize uninhabited border regions, with no fear of native uprisings
Hearts of Iron IV
In a more modern setting, Hearts of Iron IV challenges players with Death or Dishonor, where for $9.99 the Soviets lurk on the player’s eastern borders while the Axis marches from the west. Players will have to find ways to come out of the war with their lives and/or their dignity intact. Features include:
- Four New Focus Trees: Experience the war from the difficult perspectives of Hungary, Romania, Czechoslovakia, and Yugoslavia.
- Equipment Conversion: Update your arsenal by converting older units — or make use of captured enemy vehicles and gear.
- New Diplomatic and Puppet Interactions: License military technology to bring other nations’ weapons to the field or sell your advances to the highest bidder.